Garageband is a popular music app available on the iOS operating system. If you are finding how to get Garageband for Windows PC, then you should read this article. We’ll provide you the detailed guide on Garageband for Windows PC, the installation method and also how to use the application. Most Americans prefer to use iOS ecosystem for their daily work but if you are one of the selected few who prefers Windows OS, then we’ll guide you on how to make this iOS application work on your Windows system.
GarageBand app has been revolutionizing the music Arena with its innovative features. The GarageBand app is an instrument and music app developed especially for iOS devices.
This app is perfect for music professionals and is loaded with a plethora of innovative features to create the best music for different purposes. It is quite effortless to use. It is one of the best apps from Apple. The app is available free of cost for iOS users that gives them the chance to use the latest features.
Features of GarageBand for Windows PC
- You can use a virtual keyboard or an external keyboard to connect to the GarageBand app via a USB cable
- You can record, play, capture, and share your music across the world
- GarageBand provides multi-touch features as well as trigger option for live loop cells
- DJ style effects such as filters, repeaters, and vinyl scratching are available on this software
- You have the option to select from nine electronic or acoustic drummers along with their signature sounds
- You can create over a million realistic groove
- The user-interface is extremely simple and easy to understand
- You can use this software to create one-of-a-kind music track or a song.
- This app is perfect for music professionals
The truth behind GarageBand for Windows PC
Unfortunately, there is no official app or software for GarageBand on Windows PC. Apple has not released any version of it for platforms other than those based on iOS. You might be trying hard to search for an official version of GarageBand that you can use on your Windows PC but you can save your efforts it is all in vain. But every cloud has a silver lining. There are ways you can use GarageBand on your Windows PC.
Requirements for GarageBand On Windows
- Windows 7 or higher Operating System
- 4 GB of RAM or higher
- Intel i5 processor or higher
- Minimum 2 GB of Disk Space
Download GarageBand for PC using iPadian
Step 1: Download iPadian on your Windows PC using this link.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded the file, install it to run the iPadian Emulator
Step 3: Once it has been installed, open the iPadian emulator and go to ‘App Store’
Step 4: Search for GarageBand in the search bar and click on enter
Step 5: Click on the GarageBand option and start downloading it
Step 6: Once you have downloaded the software, you can use GarageBand on Windows using this iPadian emulator