FastComet is headquartered in San Francisco. They feature a worldwide customer base of 45,000+ across 83 countries. That diverse customer base is supported by their eight server locations in major cities like Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Tokyo.
FastComet is also one of the few private companies in the hosting business, duking it out with mega-conglomerates like EIG, who has the unique distinction of owning pretty much every brand on the bottom half of our rankings. Being private means there are only a few dozen people in the organization, whose actual names and faces appear on their site. Fastcomet Review writes Nick from National Honesty used it for 6 Months personally. If doubt ping me once
So how did they fare? Can a small, scrappy upstart try to support a worldwide customer base keep up with billion-dollar hosting brands? We signed up for an account to find out. We purchased the cheapest plan in November 2019 and set up a test WordPress site.
Here’s a link to our test website so you can check it out for yourself. Since November, we’ve been tracking uptime figures and site speed in Pingdom (you can view those results, too). Let’s get into our early findings by starting with what FastComet does well.
- Unlike many hosting providers, FastComet doesn’t charge higher renewal rates
- 24/7 premium customer support through ticket or live chat
- Cloud VPS hosting boasts lightning-fast provisioning
- Setup fees apply in some cases
- The website builder has limited theme selection
Do We Recommend FastComet?
Yes! FastComet is a relatively small company that has invested heavily in massive, modern infrastructure, and it is telling. Impeccable uptime, very good speed, excellent support, and a huge number of technologies available for novice and experienced webmasters alike make FastComet a very strong host.
The pricing is fair and simple, while the value provided in return is simply stunning. What is more, the company provides a full array of hosting products so that businesses can grow easily there. At first glance, the FastComet VPS and dedicated solutions look promising. This is definitely one of the best website hosting companies I’ve checked, but if you disagree with my FastComet review, drop a line below or check the other hosts we have reviewed here, at the Hosting Tribunal.
The FastComet Plans and Pricing
FastComet has Shared Hosting, Cloud VPS Hosting, and Dedicated CPU Server Plans for its customers. We will discuss each plan in detail below;
FastComet Shared Hosting Plans
FastComet provides three Shared Hosting Coupons & deals which are mainly focusing on WordPress users. The Plans named as FastCloud, FastCloud Plus, and FastCloud Extra.
Perks of FastComet Shared Hosting Plans
- Free Domain Registration for lifetime
- Free DNS Management, even if you change hosting from FastComet to any other.
- You can transfer your domain to FastComet and renew it for free.
- SSD Storage set up in a redundant RAID 10 Configuration.
- This will help to prevent data loss during any hard drive failure.
- Unlimited Parked and Sub Domains
- Free Website Transfer (Up to 3 websites)
- Free Cloudflare CDN Caching
- Free Daily and Weekly Backup, Multiple PHP Versions (7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6), Latest cPanels
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Database
- You will get a 20% Discount for WP Rocket, SocialEnfine Plugins
- You will get a 20% Discount for SiteCake (A Drag and Drop Website Building Tool)
Choose FastComet if you need
- Full SSD Hosting (both files and databases)
- 45 days money-back guarantee
- InHouse developed a five-layer caching mechanism.
- 24/7/365 support ( <10 mins response for tickets)
- 99.99% uptime
- 395ms response time
- CDN & SSL
- Daily and weekly backups
- Spam experts powered Email Hosting for all accounts
- Nine data center locations.